woensdag 4 december 2013

X-mas is coming

Hurrah, all the way from downunder, it travelled for many many miles and arrived safely on my doormat in The Hague in the Netherlands. Chookey's Secret Santa Swap is always so much fun.

I hope my parcel arrived as well. I put it on the mail in Seattle, and it had to travel to California, not so many miles, but I'm getting a little bit worried, it has been two weeks ago.

This gifts comes from Janni in Australia. THANK YOU, I really love your sweet X-mas ornament and I can't wait to open the big parcel. It's so exciting!!!!!!

Any quilting going on after my Seattle experiences. Well yes, I have been cutting fabric for my quiltbee on the 14th december. Marne and Ronda gave me lots of X-mas flannels. So we are thinking about making X-mas quilts for our dogs (and cats). I feel really spoilt, and it's so nice to share them with my friends.



4 opmerkingen:

Chookyblue...... zei

lovely ornament...........

Cheryl zei

Hi Caro!!!!!! Yes my wonderful parcel arrived a bit ago, but I have been gone. Love my sweet ornament and can't wait to open my goodies. I will be doing a post later. Thanks so much!

Yvonne zei

Gelukkig is je pakje aangekomen! Is net niet heerlijk om thuis te komen uit Amerika en te delen met je vriendinnen? Ik geniet daar altijd van!

Janice zei

Hi Caro. I'm so pleased that you liked the ornament. Enjoy. No peaking at the bigger gift until Christmas. It has been wonderful reading your blog.